Sunday 29 March 2009

New Links

I found some new links that may be of use to some of you, they are listed under the Inspirational Blogs. One being Gossamer Creations this lady also has a link in flickr and creates some beautiful work. Check her out. The second is the Graphic Fairy this site offers lots of free graphics for your art work, she has added some backgrounds too for your blog, well worth checking out.
Well thats about it as you can tell I have been surfing more than creating...lol...but have managed to try and do a few altered cd's will add them here when completed. Think I totally wrecked my hammer and punches trying to make a few holes...lol..so now I have been given the man size hammer to use...lol....I must admit the one I had was rather feeble.
Well happy crafting all

Holly

2 comments:

Sandra Foster said...

Hello Holly! Just dropping by to say thanks for following my blog.
I post about once a week and hope to share lots more of the things I have been and want to create. Sandra

Deborah said...

I check Graphic Fairy every day. She has some really good stuff, especially the alphabet pages.