Monday 30 June 2008

ATC Collection

This week I started making some new atc's to trade, I love these little works of art, for those who are not familiar with atc's they are miniture works of art created on 2 ½ X 3 ½ inch or 64 X 89 mm card stock. I have traded many of my own atc's and have a nice collection from other artists. This atc, was made using embossed pink card brushed with different shades of red inks. I added some gold mesh and some pretty pink ribbon that holds a chippie heart coated with gold ink. To complete the heart I wrapped some organza ribbon around it and tied in a bow, the theme of this atc is 'believe your heart'.
These tiny works of art are fun to do, many artists put them up for exchange and if you are lucky you could end up with a collection from around the world. So far I have atc's from USA, UK and Malta. Here is a little sample of my other atc's

This atc was exchanged with my friend pattie, the background is of paper printed with white daisy pattern, added a strip of pretty lace and tiny silk flowers attached with brads at the centre. The photograph was given to me by a friend and I cut to fit, to complete I added a small silk ribbon bow and the wording 'without you'.
My next venture will be twinches and inches, lol! Smaller works of art, twinches are 2x2 inch and inches are just that 1x1. Should be fun and I like to experiment!
You can view more of my atc collection in the slideshow on here.
Holly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Holly!
There is an award on my blog for you if you wish to go pick it up ;)
Jx