Sunday 28 September 2008

Birthday Shoe


I was asked to make a special card for a friend, I suggested about making a shoe and this is what I came up with. Working on similar idea to my Wedding shoe pattern (not shown here). Using my own template I used silver holographic card, cut 2 shoes, then stuck together placing a short length of ribbon inside. I decorated with pearlised leaves and tiny rose buds and rose heads, to add a special effect I added a tiny butterfly from pearlised card. Added another pearlised heart shape and placed sliver numbers for 21st. To complete I added a birthday tag using silver thread to tie around the ribbon and placed a tiny silver bow. You can click on the photo to view the detail.
I enjoyed making this little shoe, I will try and place some wedding ones on the blog when time allows.
Happy crafting
Holly

1 comment:

June said...

Gorgeous shoe Holly. Its lovely and i bet the reciever adored it too.
Hugs June xxx