Friday 9 May 2008

Feeling Oriental

As the title says I was feeling in the mood to create a oriental style card. So I just had a play about with a picture I had from the internet and it went from there. The Kimono was made from a small template I had using a background paper from the Old World mat stack. and found some nice ruby ribbon. The beads are a pretty japanese bead that I had from way back when I used to make jewellery. The picture was just printed out from my pc and I made the frame from left over backing paper from the Kimono. The tiny sequin flowers were made by threading onto craft wire with AB seed beads. The backing paper on the actual card was from my own design created on my pc.
I do enjoy creating Oriental designs this card began when I was unable to sleep due to chest infection, It helped me get through the night...lol.
Happy Crafting

Holly

No comments: