Saturday 31 May 2008

Cuttlebug Embossing

I was lucky enough to borrow the Cuttlebug machine from my friend Pattie for a week. During this time I managed to make endless embossed backgrounds and die cuts. This is just a sample card I put together using the Cuttlebug embossing, using a pretty yellow card, then brushing it with golden ink, it seems to make the embossing stand out more. The centre piece was from off cut card stippled with the ink pad and shaped scissors, I used the die cut butterfly shape as main then used the embossed butterfly and cut around it then layered on top. I also brushed the embossed bit with gold ink, then to finish I painted on with 3-D clear gloss finish by Anita's. Just a simple design but has a very nice effect. I would recommend the Cuttlebug to those of you who love embossing and embossed cards. It's simple and fast to create pretty cards.
Holly

2 comments:

Bettina said...

This is a lovely piece. Good work!

nitafb said...

This is stunning work