Wednesday 12 March 2008

Birthday Cards

My next card on the list was for my friends daughter, I made one card and then decided I did not like it for it was not so special so back to the drawing board as they say...lol.

I found a good background paper very girlie and rumaged through all my stamps, eventually finding girlie items, as in the last card I used Sakura pens stardust and used the pastel pink. Inside decorated one corner with one of my new stamps that you can line up and they give perfect results, I also used the same stamp to decorate the envalope too.

I feel it makes a nice change for the postmen and women to see a pretty letter rather than the boring plain white and brown envalopes....lol.


This is the end products hope you like what you see here and it gives inspiration to all.

Happy Crafting




No comments: