Friday 4 December 2009

Crafting like crazy

At last I have been able to get back into my crafting. Just in time for Christmas. As you can see I started with the traditional Christmas stockings..lol. These are made of felt and cut out shapes. I added some beads and sequins to finish. There are more in my flickr photostream.
Finally I have completed my NVQ3 now and just awaiting all my work to be verified and eventually will get my certificates. I am very pleased that I completed it on time, as when I was ill it was such a hard task to keep up with.
I bought some plain photoframes at the Range and decided I would alter these to make as Christmas presents, when they are completed I will add a picture here. It seems to have been so long since I last added to the blog, but at the time my camera seemed to have given up the ghost, but now I am able to use the bosses camera...lol!
Well thats about it for now hope all of my followers are keeping busy and I do visit your blogs often.
Happy Christmas crafting everyone!
Cheers
Holly

No comments: