Monday 27 November 2017

Fun Time for Halloween


Halloween I just love it. Every year I make a work colleague something
for her birthday that is on 30th she now has 3 of my projects. But this one I am showing first was for a friends granddaughter who was a little bit scared of ghosts etc. We thought it be good to make her a halloween in a box card that she could have fun with and might encourage her to not be so scared of the up coming Halloween. This was the end result. I started making the normal basic card. I cut out some pumpkins and ghosts and witches shoes. The witch legs I just cut some strips and using pro markers coloured them as stockings then added the shoes. Placing them upside down as if the witch was diving into the box, her skirt is made from patterned tissue paper folded into pleats and trimmed to points for the bar where the ghosts are sitting I designed this in my cricut machine as well as the leaves bar so that i was able to place the items exactly. Then added the ghosts and leaves. The outside of the box I drew on spiders webs by using a white gel pen and brushed over with my fingers a rub on in silver giving it a misty look. I added pumpkins to the flaps and a big boo sign at the base. This all folds flat and is able to go into the post. To finally complete it i cut some very thin strips of card and rolled them round a skewer stick tight as you can get it the card twists then add them to pumpkins and witches skirt. such a fun fun project to make and easy even if you do not have a cricut machine.

Happy Crafting

Holly

No comments: