Saturday 23 February 2008

Mother's Day


It will soon be Mother's Day for the UK so I got down to making some cards, I wanted to do cards with flowers, and the theme I was looking for was a pink and deep lilac. I could not get silk flowers from craft shop in the style I wanted so decided to buy a cheep bunch from local shop, then sat pulling them all apart...lol. I added a sequin style middle and all was held together with a gold brad.

Then found a template for a handbag and made it much smaller by resizing on the pc, and cut it out of backing paper to match the background paper. Tag I already had from a craft magazine, the tiny flowers were sent to me from USA, thank you to Gail for those. I am pleased with the end product. The second one I cannot show just yet but will add next week, as its for my mother in law who looks on this blog...lol.


Happy crafting all

No comments: